Tuesday, 26 July 2011

AFTERZINE No.2

My illustration 'The City of Leeds' is featured in the second issue of Afterzine which is now available to buy in various creative stores and online.
Afterzine is a bi-annual arts and culture zine, curated by Vanity Fair editor Hamish Robertson, featuring a collection of invited works upon dictated themes. Other contributors included Mike Mills, Miranda July, Zooey Deschanel, Hans-Ulrich Obrist, Ben Jones and many many more. I was slightly shocked when I received an email from Hamish saying he loved my drawing after discovering my work when following me on twitter, and when he asked if I'd like to be involved in the next issue of his magazine I was totally stoked! This issue is a great read, I thoroughly recommend you check it out...











The launch party was held at Skylight Books in Los Angeles, photographs can be viewed here - http://la.popsugar.com/Afterzine-Launch-Party-Skylight-Books-Pictures-18257128

No comments:

Post a Comment