Thursday, 2 June 2011

I collect...

'I collect...' is the second series I created for the HUMBOLA exhibition at Testspace, Leeds. I thought this would make a humorous display, documentary styled portraits of people unveiling a collection of something weird and wonderful. The characters are 100% fictional, but I'm 100% certain these people are out there. Many people that saw my work at the opening said I should definitely expand this series and so hopefully over time I can create some more happy little beings showing off their obsessive behaviour. If you have an impressive collection or you know somebody else that does, give us a shout and I may be drawing you next...





















































3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. I'm pretty sure the cat lady is me in the future!

    ReplyDelete